[DWJ] Book lists (Was: Finally got Enchanted Glass!)

Thu Feb 4 11:46:28 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:59:41 +0000, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com>wrote:
>

>> The whole time, I was thinking "I need to mention this to the DWJ list so
>> anyone who's interested will know where to look."  And then I just never
>> did.  I think the act of posting made it feel as though I was done with it,
>> you know?  Or I'm just being my usual flaky self.
>>
>Nice to see that someone else does this!

Sometimes I think I make lists just so I can remind myself there is a
reality outside my own head.

>> Anyway, the list starts at
>> http://www.janessafari.com/post/2010/01/12/The-Best-of-2009-part-1.aspx.
>>

>Great stuff.  But no Worst Book is a bit of a disappointment. ;)

There were actually three bad books I wanted to eviscerate, but it would
have been overkill.  I did miss the thrill of really ripping something
apart.

>As usual, I'm going to follow Melissa's lead and so I'll just link to my
>post, which is *finally* finished. It's
>http://lady-schrapnell.livejournal.com/142090.html.

Great list!  With lots of things I haven't read.  Thanks!

Melissa Proffitt
(trying not to start reading _Blackout_)