[DWJ] Connie Willis signing tomorrow

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:30:23 EST 2010

I just went to the Connie Willis signing in Denver, and I think you should
go!  I really enjoyed it, and, what's even more nice, it seemed like she
really enjoyed being there and talking about all manner of things.  She
talked a lot about Agatha Christie, who you mention, so it's a sign!

As for the numbers, that may just be in lieu of a line--I would call and see
if you can get a number ahead of time.

lizzie