[DWJ] Connie Willis signing tomorrow

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 23:02:16 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about heading down to the Connie Willis signing in San Diego tomorrow (Wednesday) and was wondering if anyone else is planning to be there?

I just checked and they have "signing numbers."  I've only ever been to one signing, so I don't really know what that means.  Do they expect a lot of people?  I might get there and not be able to get a book or get it signed?

Also, I have a cold, and am having visions of that Agatha Christie novel "The Mirror Crack'd":  suppose I give her my cold? What if it turned into pneumonia???? I'd be "the terrible person who gave Connie Willis pneumonia"  Pneumonia Jackie!!!

So maybe I shouldn't go.

Can you tell I'm having trouble thinking straight?

Jackie

Obdwj:  DWJ doesn't do signings, does she?  I'd definitely not want to give her a cold!