[DWJ] critical bibliography

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:16:43 EST 2010

Hi, Deborah,

The updated bibliography is great! You can add my article on *Hexwood*,
since the anthology it appears in is now (finally!) out:

"'Whose Woods These Are I Think I Know': Narrative Theory and Diana Wynne
Jones's *Hexwood*." In *Telling Children's Stories: Narrative Theory and
Children's Literature*. Ed. Mike Cadden. U of Nebraska Press, 2010. 251-267.

The title refers to a line in Robert Frost's poem "Stopping By Woods on a
Snowy Evening," in case anyone is wondering.

happy holidays, all,
Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English