[DWJ] Chrestomanci needs help in the YA Fantasy Showdown

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:30:33 EDT 2010

Deborah:

> (I wish there were more characters of color on the list, besides Ai Ling
> and Ged.)
>
> Interesting what the fight organizer has to say about this:
http://thesecretadventuresofwritergirl.blogspot.com/

Eugenides?  Katniss?  Not sure, though my not sureness about Katniss is
mostly from not caring a whole lot.  I haven't read *Little Sister*, so
didn't know about Gohanu, but the cover is kind of appealing. The
characters of colour count is definitely better than two, at any rate

Hallie