[DWJ] Chrestomanci needs help in the YA Fantasy Showdown

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Aug 10 23:47:04 EDT 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010, Jackie E Stallcup wrote:

> So, yes, i think the voting is just on popularity, not on logic or
> anything silly like that.

I admit I voted for Eona over Howl.  She's kind of kickass.

(I wish there were more characters of color on the list, besides Ai Ling and Ged.)

Most even matchup in there: Katniss vs. Tally.  Tally's currently getting trounced, but that's just popularity.  They'd fight to a standstill, I think.

Most uneven matchup: Eragon vs. Sabriel.  Eragon wouldn't stand a *chance*.

Also, thanks for the link!

-deborah