[DWJ] Chrestomanci needs help in the YA Fantasy Showdown

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 19:53:03 EDT 2010

thoroughly enjoyable!  And clearly Christopher would win, particularly
since Hermione is still at this point just an intern.  as one of the
commentators said, Chrestomanci is more akin to her boss than her equal.
So, yes, i think the voting is just on popularity, not on logic or
anything silly like that.

Thanks for the link and welcome to the list!

jackie