[DWJ] Chrestomanci needs help in the YA Fantasy Showdown

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Aug 10 19:27:12 EDT 2010

Charlotte said:

I'm new to the list, but wanted to share that there's an online YA Fantasy
showdown <http://yafantasyshowdown.weebly.com/index.html> happening this
week, pitting the stars of YA fantasy against each other...Howl is doing
just fine in his match against Eona (Dragoneye Reborn), but Christopher
Chant is been trounced by Hermione Granger, and that is just wrong.  Since I
wrote the battle between the two of them, with Chrestomanci clearly winning,
as he most certainly should, I take it personally....

Voting for the winners of each match is going on now, through Thursday...

Charlotte
http://charlotteslibrary.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting us know about this, Charlotte. It looks fun. I like the comment that Edward from Twilight isn't likely to win his round because he'd 'just sparkle and run'!

Regards
Elizabeth.