[DWJ] Congratulations to Jackie Stallcup

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Apr 29 11:51:34 EDT 2010

Yes, I'm still here!  And thank you!  I'm VERY excited about this!!!

Genre is not easy to access via the usual databases, so I've put a copy
of the paper on my website.  Just in case anyone is interested in reading
it, here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/ye9xeb6

or here's a link through my faculty webpage:

http://www.csun.edu/english/instructor.php?idInstructor=130

I think of this article as my "manifesto"--a shot across the bow of
literary scholars everywhere who don't appreciate children's literature

Jackie