[DWJ] Greetings

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:50:15 EDT 2010

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for the warm return greeting!

The internship is the third year of my four-year program. My partner and I
will spend the year in Carmel and then return to Chicago for one more year
while I finish my course work and deal with the denominational
fellowshipping process.

I'm really looking forward to being back grounded in a community doing my
work, though it will be very different from my grounding and work when I was
involved in music ministry.

More immediately, we're excited about the fact that we're going to be
wandering - Mark calls us "Wifi vagabonds" - I'm saying "walkabout" - for
most of July into August. Closing up apartments here in the midwest early
July and not arriving in Carmel till late July. Just us and our car and some
good books and the stunning American west. It will be a wonderful way to
rest up before an intense year.

widdy

iriddell at meadville.edu / iwriddell at gmail.com