[DWJ] Greetings

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:11:48 EDT 2010

Hello, friends.

Widdy (aka Ian) here. It's been a long, long time since I've been part of
this list. I got caught up in life and other things and just drifted away. I
found some old acquaintances from this list on Facebook a little while ago
and finally decided to reconnect to the list.

Since I was last here I've left my work as an instructional designer and
church musician and headed off to seminary to become a Unitarian
Universalist minister. Currently living in Chicago, Illinois, USA, but
heading off to Carmel, California, USA, for an internship this summer.

Heading into the last few weeks of the semester and things are getting
hectic - but I'm looking forward to reconnecting with the list and with
DWJ's books over the summer.

So, hello, all! It's good to be back.

take care

widdy