[DWJ] Comic strip about the Magicians of Caprona

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Fri Apr 16 14:25:13 EDT 2010

I agree that the strip makes no sense and might discourage people from
reading the Magicians of Caprona, which is not what is supposed to
happen with the Unshelved book club panels.  Sigh.  Very frustrating!!

It very much depends on their guest artists to make these panels work,
unfortunately.  I presume since this artist picked that book, she must
have liked it enough to recommend it but I declare an epic fail for this
panel.

Hmm.  Are there any other comic strips out there that refer to DWJ???

Yours,
Jenny