[DWJ] new story??? and recent rdg

Katherine Meyers katherine_meyers at brown.edu
Wed Apr 7 19:17:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,
So I was reading on Neil Gaiman's blog, and he has an anthology he edited
coming out in June.  Its subtitle says "all-new tales," and he says one of
the stories is by DWJ.  So I'm guessing this means a new DWJ story in June,
unless anyone knows anything to the contrary.  Apologies if everyone already
knew all about this.
I just read A Conspiracy of Kings (Megan Whalen Turner).  It's so funny
reading her books, because you just KNOW there will be plot twists, so
you're just watching and waiting.  I'm guessing not everyone has read it
yet?  So maybe I should just wait to say anything else.
Anyone read anything else good lately?  I've been doing less reading for fun
this year than I have any other year of my life since I started reading, and
I'd appreciate some recommendations!
Katie