[DWJ] DWJ in the school library (or not)

Mon Sep 28 12:13:12 EDT 2009

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:28:01 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Sep 2009, Irina Rempt wrote:
>> I hope they won't institute a new library policy with the amalgamation, and
>> 'cleanse' the whole library of 'trash'!
>
>And by "trash" you mean "books"?
>
>http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/09/04/a_library_without_the_books/

Great, now I'm going to have a bad taste in my mouth all day long.  At least
that trend is unlikely to reach this part of Salt Lake City for many
years--they can't afford the technology.  They can barely afford real books.
I'm embarking on a new career as Person Who Always Has The Old Classic Book
Your English Teacher Wants You To Read When The Library Runs Out Of Copies.

Melissa Proffitt