[DWJ] NaNoWriMo

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Mon Nov 16 13:22:58 EST 2009

Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

> I am fjm. I've had to take today off because of flu tho. Ironically, I kept
> writing when it was really bad. It was as it got better I found it hard.

Ah yes, I noticed you on the buddy list of someone I met at a write-in
in Oxford last week.  You are doing a lot better than me!  I found my
brain was taken up with my job (programming) for about the first week
and a half, and I'm only getting a decent amount written now that the
problem I was working on has been solved.

I hope you feel fit again soon.

	Eleanor