[DWJ] Personal Plumbing, spoiler alert SP:

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:52:37 EST 2009

Otter said...

> One of the times that I find it annoying is in _Monstrous
> Regiment_ by Terry Pratchett.  The story takes place over a
> brief enough time so that it might not arise for the heroine.
> But -- trying to skirt the spoilers problem here -- there
> is at least one character for whom it ought to present some
> kind of problem.

But given the food shortages caused by the war, it's eminently possible that
at least some of the characters (I'm thinking of the two from the "home",
particularly) could be malnourished enough to simply not be mestruating.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Mr. Crossley is glad-eyed. He thinks everyone should be upright and
honourable and interested in Geography."
- Diana Wynne Jones, "Witch Week"