[DWJ] Personal Plumbing was Splatchers and Ransome was branding books was What are you reading?

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:47:51 EST 2009

And this reminds me of Connie Willis' short story "Even the Queen," which
deals with romanticizing natural functions. . . I haven't read it recently
enough to make a tidy point here, but I do reccomend it.

Especially because in this quote it's not entirely clear if it's the
grandmother or the adolescent who is drawing with her menstrual blood. . ..

Lizzie