[DWJ] Personal Plumbing was Splatchers and Ransome was branding books was What are you reading?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Nov 6 14:37:32 EST 2009

On Nov 6, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Charlie Butler wrote:

> Does Twilight mention menstruation, though? I keep thinking that
> menstrual
> blood ought to drive Edward crazy (I can see him doing strange
> things with
> used sanitary towels), but I've heard no mention of this - and
> haven't read
> the books, alas.

"Alas" is not the correct reaction to not having read Twilight.  "Thank
goodness" is.

I thought it was really stupid, as you may guess.

The trick is not how much pain you feel—but how
much joy you feel. Any idiot can feel pain. Life is
full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live,
excuses, excuses, excuses.

                                -- Erica Jong