[DWJ] branding books (was What are you reading?)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 6 14:25:31 EST 2009

Catching up so late, this has probably been said already, but Noel
Streatfeild's  "The Painted Garden" was published in the USA as "Movie
Shoes".

And for some technical reason I received Minnow's response without Devra's
original posts. I suspect there are other posts I've missed as well, because
I've read several responses to comments I haven't read...