[DWJ] Personal Plumbing was Splatchers and Ransome was branding books was What are you reading?

Fri Nov 6 12:07:56 EST 2009

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:46:52 +0000, Charlie Butler wrote:

>Does Twilight mention menstruation, though? I keep thinking that menstrual
>blood ought to drive Edward crazy (I can see him doing strange things with
>used sanitary towels), but I've heard no mention of this - and haven't read
>the books, alas.

Oh, I am *so* bringing that up the next time I talk about Twilight with
someone.  Good point.  Reminds me of a short story I read, a long time ago,
about a woman who was visiting/had moved to an alien world and was angry
that there were so many restrictions on women.  It turned out menstrual
blood drove the natives crazy.  That definitely gave me something new to
think about.

Melissa Proffitt