[DWJ] Splatchers and Ransome was Re: branding books (was What are you reading?)

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:04:20 EST 2009

I remember being impressed that the children in Homecoming (Voigt) all
took time out to pee. I wonder which were the earliest children's
books to start mentioning such bodily functions.

EB
Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Northbrook C of E School, London SE13 5HZ
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN: To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com