[DWJ] Classic books

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 4 17:12:24 EST 2009

Deborah found a site of academic term papers for sale:
>... my god, guys. While I was web searching for books to see what
>else I've forgotten about that really resonated with me to add to
>all of these lists, I hit this link:
><http://www.academictermpapers.com/catpages/catl14o.html>.
>
>I knew sites like this existed but I think I need to go hide in a
>corner and cry now.

And Melissa said:
I think I threw up a little in my mouth.  That's just...I don't have words.
It makes me seriously angry.

I like it that amongst the Shakespeare papers is one about the Bank of Japan.  I wonder how many cheatin' souls are going to submit that one for their Shakespeare paper?
Regards
Elizabeth.