[DWJ] Classic books

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Nov 4 13:35:26 EST 2009

On Nov 4, 2009, at 7:11 AM, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> ... my god, guys. While I was web searching for books to see what
> else I've forgotten about that really resonated with me to add to
> all of these lists, I hit this link:
> <http://www.academictermpapers.com/catpages/catl14o.html>.
>
> I knew sites like this existed but I think I need to go hide in a
> corner and cry now.

My sister is a TESOL teacher [Teacher of English to Speakers of
Other Languages] at the college level.  [Something she got a
degree in a couple of years ago.]  Anyway, she
is teaching a writing course this semester and she has access
to something that scans the internet to find out whether the
text of a paper has been lifted from somewhere.  So there
are ways to fight back.

I believe I found the missing link between animal
and civilized man.  It is us.

                                -- Konrad Lorenz