[DWJ] What are you reading?

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:59:36 EST 2009

> On 4 Nov 2009, at 00:20, Beck Laxton wrote:
>
>> What a perfect thread to get us all talking again! Has anyone else had the
>> thought that they ought to keep a book diary the way dieters are supposed to
>> keep a food diary? I have no idea how many books I read in a week, but I
>> suspect it's more than I think...

I do monthly short book reviews - as little as a sentence depending on
my inclinations, but all dumped into one blog post. It gives me
something to link back to, especially if I read a later related book
and want to say "It was like The Computer Revolution crossed with The
Hunt for the Red October meets Little Brother crossed with Between
Silk and Cyanide" (that was Cryptonomicon, incidentally).

K.