[DWJ] What are you reading?

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:40:21 EST 2009

Apparently it was published in the U.S. as "Movie Shoes."

My favorite Shoes book is Skating Shoes.  Reading those as a little girl in
Virginia was like reading books set in a slightly alternate universe, one
without obvious street signs as to where and when they are, with the basics
the same but all the little details of life changed.

But then, I felt the same way about Judy Blume books. . . I think I was
about sixteen before I figured out a) what an A&P was and b) why Laura
Danker might have gone behind it (when I was seven I thought she went
dumpster diving).

lizzie