[DWJ] What are you reading?

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:05:21 EST 2009

I do NaNoWriMo (50,000 words in a month) in November, so I usually use
the month to catch up on short story magazines and anthologies -
finished Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine #41 (I have a story in
it :) tonight and am moving on to the Dreaming Again anthology, lured
by the promise of zombie camels.

I have been reading a lot of Australian Aviation history and having
bad experiences with non-Heyer regencies. Can anyone recommend any?
What I like about Heyer is something I like about DWJ: the comedy and
romance both are an incident of the stories and the characters, not
the be-all and end-all.

I have put up my short book reviews for September, October's to follow
in time: http://tanaudel.wordpress.com/2009/10/31/september-book-reviews/

K.