[DWJ] What are you reading?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:02:28 EST 2009

Deborah:

I'm curious what people are reading. Me, mostly I'm caught up
> with the materials I'm reading for class, but it's been so long
> since we had a good general book discussion that I'm not sure
> what we've talked about. I'm pretty sure we have never talked
> about Jellicoe Road, and I'd really love to know if other people
> read that one.

I have!  Or at least I listened to the audiobook.  Unfortunately it was
during the 2 con section of July (Charlie and I went straight on from the
DWJ con to one on classics in children's literature) and my memory is a bit
fuzzier than it might be.

I just finished Maggie Stiefvater's _Ballad_ - finished it on Hallowe'en
night, no less - and am now onto _Skin Hunger_.  I gather the non-ending
ending is going to be annoying, but I'm very taken with it.  If a year or
two behind everyone else in reading it.

Hallie