[DWJ] DWJ conference (was Fire and Hemlock - help please!)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 14:20:07 EDT 2009

> Perhaps those who will take the train to Parkway could co-ordinate arrival
> times? This will probably include me, to avoid paranoia about Parking The
> Car In A Strange Place (and Having It Clamped).

I went ahead and booked a train, so I'll be at Bristol Parkway at 13.41. If people arrive at other times I'll miss them, which is a pity, but I'm sure I can manage on my own.

I'll also miss the last of the talks on Sunday, but there's not a lot I can do about that and still make it home to my own bed before Monday morning. No offense to those of you I'll have to skip!

Katta