[DWJ] DWJ conference (was Fire and Hemlock - help please!)

Chris Dollin eh at electrichedgehog.net
Wed May 27 13:40:02 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009, Charlie Butler wrote:

> The station
> you want is Bristol Parkway, not Bristol Temple Meads (which is the main
> Bristol station).

And there should be taxis aplenty.  One could walk; I'd say 40-60 minutes
depending on pace and choice of routes; but a taxi should be much more
straightforward. And drier if the weather is wet, which is to say, Bristolian.

Perhaps those who will take the train to Parkway could co-ordinate arrival
times? This will probably include me, to avoid paranoia about Parking The
Car In A Strange Place (and Having It Clamped).

--
Far-Fetched Hedgehog
Meaning precedes definition.