[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Wed May 27 11:58:03 EDT 2009

I think it might be the story after that, when the Obah Cypt is an
evil ring. In my head she wishes him ill for the sentimental drivel
postcard, then writes the ring-story, and then he damages his cello,
writes again and then apologises for being terse? Unless the ring
story is the silken skin one, which it might well be.