[DWJ] DWJ conference (was Fire and Hemlock - help please!)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 11:47:16 EDT 2009

> This is just to let people know, I've created a Facebook event page for the
> DWJ conference:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=86296043907&ref=nf

Ooh, awesome! *joins*

Which reminds me, I have a few questions:
1. The map of the campus at the conference website is quite dauntingly big. In which house do we gather?
2. What are the accomodations like? Am I supposed to bring my own towels etc. or are such provided?
3. I'll be at Gatwick 9.40 on the 3rd. Is it enough if I buy the train/bus tickets at that point, or is it better to do this in advance?

Still can't quite believe that I'm really going...

Katta