[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue May 26 18:31:10 EDT 2009

Gili said:

Though just for fun it might be nice to see a complete list and how many
we've read, wouldn't it? I don't think I've ever even heard of
"Henrietta's
House", but I've read all the others from this batch.

The list, as sent by Hallie:

The Christmas box contains:

The Wizard of Oz ("the only one she had even heard of" - p. 79 of the
1990
Teens Manderin ed.)
Five Children and It
The Treasure Seekers
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
The Box of Delights
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Sword in the Stone
The Hundred and One Dalmatians
Henrietta's House

This list just confirmed for me what I've always known, that DWJ and I
are Twin Souls. All these books are favourites of mine, though for me,
The Little White Horse has the edge over Henrietta's House amongst
Elizabeth Goudge's books.

Regards
Elizabeth.