[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue May 26 14:36:05 EDT 2009

Gili mused

>Though just for fun it might be nice to see a complete list and how many
>we've read, wouldn't it? I don't think I've ever even heard of "Henrietta's
>House", but I've read all the others from this batch.

As far as I know I have read all the books named in *Fire and Hemlock* as
being sent or given to Polly, apart from the Book of Ballads -- to say one
has read that is like saying one has read any other reference book, but I
have sung a fair proportion of its contents!

I will not say that I remember *The Three Musketeers* well, though.  It
simply never gripped me particularly.

Minnow