[DWJ] DWJ conference (was Fire and Hemlock - help please!)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue May 26 13:29:50 EDT 2009

This is just to let people know, I've created a Facebook event page for the
DWJ conference:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=86296043907&ref=nf

The way Facebook is set up, an event needs a "host", so my publishing house
is listed as host which is of course nonsense. But one of the interesting
side effects has been that several people whom I might otherwise not have
thought to "invite" to the event have expressed an interest. I've had a
couple of emails from Israelis complaining that the conference is not in
Israel! Given that DWJ books have been available in Hebrew for barely six
years, I must say I'm tickled to see evidence of a new fanbase forming.