[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:45:16 EDT 2009

I hit send before I meant to, but all else I was really going to say
was that I've been reading The Golden Bough on and off in bits and
pieces for about five years, and I love it.  It's kind of like a
serious version of the Tough Guide: an imperfect guide book to a great
deal of things that show up in fiction and fantasy and myth.

--lizzie