[DWJ] The Treasure Seekers

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:30:55 EDT 2009

Oh! Oh! I am reading The Treasure Seekers for the first time at the
moment!
Silent Reading with Yr 8s is not so silent when the teacher is
laughing out loud.
Such well written children - it reads exactly like a real child wrote
it - a definite *character's* voice!
Loving it. Even more than The Enchanted Castle, which I read for the
first time before this one.
Albert-Next-Door's Uncle is great.

:)

Aimee