[DWJ] Reader question, pliz

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Tue May 26 04:55:12 EDT 2009

It's the characters for me - not particularly the author unless it's
someone who is, say, active online and I feel I 'know' them on a
different level to most authors. For instance, Neil Gaiman's journal
where he talks a lot about other stuff.

I hadn't thought particularly about the appeal of characters being not
letting me down, but the not changing bit does strike a chord.
Especially with 'comfort reading' books.

Ehsan.