[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue May 26 04:48:38 EDT 2009

!!!

Firstly, I find I have neglected to visit the conference website. I have no
excuse or explanation for this. I'm busily writing up my paper, but haven't
registered yet. Will be rectified at once.

Second, WOW. This is going to be fun. I hate parallel sessions, it's always
so hard to choose, but I'm impressed by the response and by the program!

Third, yes, yes, you're right! That is a sliver of my Tali's face! (Though
by now she is a very tall six year old, and baby status has shifted to her
little brother)

Thank you Charlie!

(And don't worry, not that kind of love)