[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:40:31 EDT 2009

:)  And I should (crossing fingers and doing the Witchy Dance for luck) get
to *hear* this paper! Yay!  (I've read all of them except Henrietta's House
too, I think, though I did read a fair few Elizabeth Goudges when young.)

I think I've got all the others, though not sure.

The next two are a book about King Arthur and a book of fairy stories.

Then there are the ones sent while Tom's on tour, the first parcel being:
'Kipling's Kim, The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, The Man Who Was
Thursday by G.K. Chesterton, and Perilandra by C. S. Lewis.  After that he
sends The Napoleon of Notting Hill, The Thirty-nine Steps, Tom's Midnight
Garden and The Oxford Book of Ballads.

The Golden Bough is the one that makes Ivy send Polly to Bristol.

Hallie