[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:31:33 EDT 2009

2009/5/26 Gili Bar-Hillel <gbhillel at netvision.net.il>

> You are a lifesaver! I LOVE the internet, and I LOVE this list, and I LOVE
> Hallie.

*is jealous* Hands off - she's spoken for!

Though just for fun it might be nice to see a complete list and how many
> we've read, wouldn't it? I don't think I've ever even heard of "Henrietta's
> House", but I've read all the others from this batch.

It would be fun.  As for Henrietta's House, it goes to show that DWJ was
recoomending Elizabeth Goudge long before JKR!

Charlie

PS Gili - did you recognize your baby's face on the home page of the
conference web site?

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk