[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue May 26 04:23:09 EDT 2009

You are a lifesaver! I LOVE the internet, and I LOVE this list, and I LOVE
Hallie.

That batch is the important one for me, thanks. I'm working it into my paper
about "Howl's Moving Castle" and "The Wizard of Oz", as evidence that DWJ
has more than a passing familiarity with "The Wizard of Oz".

Though just for fun it might be nice to see a complete list and how many
we've read, wouldn't it? I don't think I've ever even heard of "Henrietta's
House", but I've read all the others from this batch.