[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock - help please!

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:13:14 EDT 2009

The Christmas box contains:

The Wizard of Oz ("the only one she had even heard of" - p. 79 of the 1990
Teens Manderin ed.)
Five Children and It
The Treasure Seekers
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
The Box of Delights
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Sword in the Stone
The Hundred and One Dalmatians
Henrietta's House

Do you need the others, or just that batch?

Hallie