[DWJ] Quiz

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Fri May 8 15:58:55 EDT 2009

Huh.  I'm Mig, too.

Hmm....

Great article, by the way!  I thoroughly enjoyed it, right down to the
idea of having to speak to a "proper geek" in the bookstore.  The
students in my childhood and the fantastic course have decided that,
after the course is over, we must have "nerd outings" that will include
going to the Renaissance Faire, the opening of Where the Wild Things Are
and the new Harry Potter, and to Jareth's Masquerade.

I think they will love the idea of the "proper geek"!  In fact, one of my
students is a huge DWJ fan AND she works at a bookstore.  So she is, I
suppose, just such a proper geek.

Jackie