[DWJ] elusive houseplant -- quest

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Mar 27 00:43:58 EDT 2009

They seem to be moth orchids, not the Moth Orchid.  That is,
there are several varieties and they do take quite a bit of care.

But still ...

On Mar 26, 2009, at 10:38 PM, Otter Perry wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 10:24 PM, estairm at yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Greetings to all.
>>
>> I received the following message on another list, with the
>> intriguing subject of Elusive Houseplant.
>
> I did a little light Googling and came up with the Moth Orchid.
>
> Here's the link I found:
>
> http://www.onlinediscountmart.com/growing-orchids.html

I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a
person by the way they handle these three
things: a rainy day, lost luggage, & tangled
Christmas tree lights!

                               —writer Maya Angelou