[DWJ] Horse fantasies

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:39:12 EDT 2009

> Helen Schinske wrote
>I have always been dubious about the benefits of vinegar on the behind after
>riding. Too dubious to try it (either the riding, not that I can afford it
>anyway, or the vinegar). Did DWJ make it up?

When I first started learning guitar (by Flying Doctor radio, which
was interesting in itself) we were told to soak our fingertips in
methylated spirits - it toughens them up very quickly. I have a friend
who took up cycling and was complaining about the uncomfortable seat.
I recommended she try sitting in a pan of methylated spirits but she
hasn't tried it out :)

K.