[DWJ] Horse fantasies

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Tue Jun 23 15:53:11 EDT 2009

I've been riding for 26 years (I'm 31), and for several of them I did
it professionally. Horses are like crack - they're expensive,
addictive and dangerous. Once you're hooked, few people come out the
other side... However if you don't 'get it' from the start then you
probably never will. There is for some people an element of
unconditional love (not with my old sod of a horse, admittedly), and
for some it's controlling a big powerful animal (again, my old chap
would have something to say about that, he very firmly trained me when
I got him 22 years ago and is still in charge) and for some it's just
addiction.

Anyone else read 'the big book of lesbian horse stories'? That's
hysterically funny.

I've not heard of vinegar on the backside, but then since I've been
riding so long I suspect my backside is tough as old boots anyway and
has been for years. You do put surgical spirit on the horse's skin if
it needs toughening up, so it might be something similar to that.

Ehsan.