[DWJ] Con stuff (Was: Re: Dwj Digest, Vol 46, Issue 11)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:20:29 EDT 2009

Hi Liz!  Glad you delurked so you'll be recognizable as a lister next week.
Charlie *just* took me up to the Frenchay campus to see where the rooms
we'll have are, where the food will be, where the bus stops are, etc.   It
was nice to see it ahead of time, so I know where everything is - not that
it's at all Hotel Babylon-ish -- so far.

Hallie