[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 46, Issue 11

Liz Christie blueyeti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:19:05 EDT 2009

Don't worry, Mark, the average tween experience did contain some Fear Of The
Highly Obvious Bowie Crotch.  Not sure it that is evidence for the trauma of
Labyrinth, or the underlying watershed.

*awkward wave*  Hello, I'm Liz.  I'll be coming to Bristol, so I thought I
should stop lurking.

Cheers

Message: 8