[DWJ] Gili's paper

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:35:53 EDT 2009

I'm hoping that we might be able to get some kind of proceedings volume -
but let's talk through the possibilities: an online volume might be worth
thinking about too.
(Currently the UWE repository is a physical locked cupboard, I believe! But
they keep talking about getting something more sophis.)

Charlie

2009/6/22 <deborah.dwj at suberic.net>

> I'm happy to make perpetual webspace available for any conference
> participants who would like to post a version of their papers
> online after the conference. I don't know if there would be a
> demand for that.
>
> Sadly, UWE doesn't seem to have an institutional repository as
> yet, or we would probably be allowed to use that.
>
> -deborah

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Diana Wynne Jones conference, 3rd-5th July: dwj2009.co.uk