[DWJ] short complete quest fantasies

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Mon Jun 22 06:28:41 EDT 2009

deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jun 2009, Mark Allums wrote:
>
>> Are you familiar with Labyrinth?
>
> OMG yes.  A friend of mine says "I hit puberty to that movie"
> which I think is a pretty accurate representation of how lots of
> tween girls at the time felt about David Bowie, Androdgynous King
> of the Glam-Goblins.

Oh yeah, *goblins*.  Not fairies.  I think fairies Are Generally
Regarded As hating goblins.

Mark Allums

(Deeply embarrassed by the thought of girls hitting puberty as a result
of viewing David Bowie in tights.  Or any costume whatsoever.  Do not
want to Go There.  The horses and unicorns thing is bad enough.)